|Instructions for online registration
|Steps for Online Registration
1. Click on “New Registration”.
2. Select the Vacancy No from the drop down list.
3. Select the Post Applied For from the drop down list.
4. Enter your personal details.
5. Enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
6. Enter a valid e-mail id. Ensure that e-mail id is active throughout the entire selection process.
7. If applying for the post of GET, enter your GATE Registration No. and GATE Examination Paper.
8. Once you submit the registration form, a Registration No is generated. This Registration No. will serve as your Login ID
9. The Registration No. and Password will be sent to your email id. Password is case sensitive
|Steps to fill Online Application Form
1. Click on “Applicant Login”
2. Enter your Login Id and Password
3. Enter Your Personal Details
4. While filling up your Professional Experience, ‘Date From’ and ‘Date To’ should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For ex: 01-Jan-2014 should be entered as 01/01/2014. Any other date format will be rejected by the system.
5. Upload your color photograph
6. You have the option of uploading your CV
7. Click on Submit button to save your details.
8. It may be noted that application form for GET will only be generated after making payment to the bank and updating details of payment.
|Steps for making Payment (Applicable for the post of GET only)
1. Ensure that you have a printer connected to your computer
2. Click on “Applicant login”
3. Click on “Make Payment”
4. The payment details shows the amount to be paid to the bankbased on your category
5. Click on “Generate Slip”
6. The Application Fee Payment Challan in triplicate will get generated
7. Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment
8. The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan. Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan.
9. Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch you visited
10. You will be required to send the RITES copy of the challan along with your application form
11. Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference
12. After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”
|Steps for generating Application Form online
1. Ensure that Pop-ups are unblocked in your browser before printing your application
2. Click on “Print Registration Card” to print your application
|Checklist of items to be submitted
1. Print-out of online application form
2. Payment Challan (RITES Copy)(applicable for the post of GETs only)
3. Copy of Educational Certificates (Mark Sheets/ Pass Certificates of X, XII and Graduation) attested by Gazetted officer
4. Copy of Experience Certificates(If applicable)
5. Two recent passport size color photograph
6. Copy of Caste Certificate (If applicable)
7. Copy of all supporting certificates applicable for age relaxation and fee relaxation
|Steps to be taken by applicants after declaration of GATE results (applicable for the post of GETs only)
1. Once the GATE results are declared, go to “Applicant Login”
2. Click on “GATE details”
3. Enter your “GATE Score” and “GATE Marks out of 100”
4. Scan Your GATE-2014 Scorecard and upload the same.
|All the items mentined in 'Checklist of items to be submitted' have to be mailed to the following address
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001